Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Diabetes and the Movies

I don't know if this happens to everyone or to just me, but every time I go to see a movie I end up going low during it. And, let me tell ya, it's super annoying. Most people get to just sit there and enjoy the movie (or wonder why your mother is making you sit through Into the Woods if you're like the guy we saw after our movie last night :p) and then there's me, sitting through it happily until I start going low and then I just wish the movie would be over so I could check and take care of my low blood sugar so I could feel better.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all trying to complain and make any one who isn't  diabetic or who doesn't deal with lows during the movies feel bad for me. This post merely came from wanting to know if there are other diabetics who go to the movies and go low on a consistent basis, or if I'm just crazy... I might just be crazy, but who knows. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment