Thursday, April 2, 2015

Thursday Ramblings

Hey guys! I'm back again, and this time I'm not blogging about eating habits and diabetes, and I'll leave whether that's good or bad up to you. 😋 In the end, I decided that vegetarianism isn't for me and have since started eating meat again. 🍕🍔🍗🍖🍤 While some people eat vegetarian/vegan and enjoy it, I really didn't. I felt like I was depriving myself of meat for no reason, and although it is possible to survive without consuming meat, it's just not for me, or at least not right now. In addition to feeling like I was depriving myself of something, I just had so many more low blood sugars during the time I tried to cut out meat and it was actually super annoying. Maybe I wasn't getting enough protein or eating enough, but it just wasn't fun dealing with the lows.
Anyway, moving on. This post had no real topic, so please bear with my random word vomit (or don't. It's up to you. 😃) With today being the start of spring break(at least for me), I thought about doing a post about packing for trips/being prepared, but I'm fairly certain I already have two of those types of posts already, and there's only so much you can say about that. Basically, just carry your stuff with you and have extras of everything because you never know when you're going to need something or when something might happen. So, with that idea cut out, I'm sorta out of ideas to blog about for the moment... My mind is on spring break and diabetes isn't really a hot topic to me. To me, it's a disease I've lived with for almost ten years now and am extremely tired of. To me, it's nothing new. It's very, very old, and if I can deal with it without having to do too much extra thinking about it for at least a little while, I'm going to take that opportunity. Sooooooo, yeah. 😳 That's about all I have, I hope all is well with you guys and that you're staying well and not dealing with allergies and all have super amazing A1Cs next time you visit the endo and that you have a wonderful, wonderful Easter weekend. ☺️

No comments:

Post a Comment